A web-based RSS/ATOM aggregator
Because reading my private, mostly NSFW RSS Feeds makes me a happy puppy.
fka rssReader. see link for my first release.
Development and Releases are on Github
Check out the Demo Installation.
Bliss is a simple application which can be used to gather a set of RSS/RDF feeds, and compile them into one single Page ordered by Date.
Recently it got a slight update (as in complete rewrite) to something a bit more up-to-date.
- I have feeds that i don’t want Google Reader to know about. (The NSFW, and authenticated kind)
- tt-rss needs MySQL, i’d like to get rid of that dependency for my VPS
- I don’t want a Desktop Reader.
- And, as always: Because i can, that’s why!
- Smarty (It is included under
- Flight Framework
- SimplePie (as git submodule)
- PHP 5.3 or later
- Shell Access to execute PHP
- Untar the archive into your webservers directory.
- Open the
config.iniin you favorite editor and follow the instructions in that file.
- You need to set
cache_dirand, of course, your
- Then run
php index.php --updatefrom the commandline
- After you’ve run the update you can open the page in your browser.
There is 3 ways to do add feeds to Bliss:
- Add them to
- Create an OPML File, and add that to
- Add them via the Options Menu pulldown
Bliss uses SimplePie for feed retrieval. SimplePie has Feed autodetection, so you shouldn’t have to worry about adding the RSS Feed as URL. Usually just adding a Page that has a Feed is sufficient.
Released under the MIT License